Jual Gps Trimble Nomad 1050 Series Handhelds
Handheld Computers with GNSS
ARM YOURSELF WITH A HANDHELD BUILT FOR EXTREMES
The Trimble® Nomad® 1050 series is a family of proven, ultra-rugged, feature-packed GPS handhelds created for mobile GIS professionals carrying out field data collection and inspection activities in harsh environments.
Engineered to provide you with a high-performance PDA-style data collector that targets outdoor use in extreme conditions and challenging locations, the Nomad 1050 handheld makes it easy to collect, maintain, save and transmit data in the field.
If you work in remote forests, isolated wetland areas, desert regions or urban streets, you need the Nomad 1050, a handheld that works as hard as you do all day long, no matter where you go.
- Ultra-rugged handhelds built to work in challenging environments
- Long battery life extends time in the field
- Enhanced computing power and 8 GB memory for fast processing of field data
- Field to office connectivity with wireless data communications
- Simplified and fast asset tracking with optional 1D/2D integrated barcode scanner
- Compatible with Trimble GIS software for complete field-to-office workflows
Powerful, Rugged, Productive
- Work productively in harsh environments on ultra-rugged IP68-rated handhelds that meet rigorous MIL-STD-810G military standards
- Work for longer in the field with the 15 hour battery life that provides continuous use, even in cold temperatures
- Process field data faster with a powerful 1 GHz processor
- Store substantial amounts of data and images with the Nomadâ€™s 8 GB of built-in storage plus 512 MB Ram
- Maintain field compatibility with your back-office apps using the latest Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld version 6.5 operating system
- Input data with ease, even when wearing gloves, using the tactile keyboard buttons
- View maps, images and data in direct sunlight on the high-resolution, color display
- Capture high resolution images for maintenance and repair applications through the 5 megapixel integrated camera with flash and geo-tagging capabilities
- Combine with Trimble Mapping & GIS software for a complete field-to-office workflow solution
- Collect reliable field data at 2 to 4 meter positional accuracy in real-time or pair with the Trimble R1 GNSS receiver using Trimble ViewPoint RTXâ„¢ correction service to achieve real-time submeter accuracy.
- Easily track assets using the optional 1D/2D integrated barcode scanner