Jual Gps Trimble Geo 7 Series
Handheld Computers with GNSS
Ready for Anything
Be truly productive with the Trimble® Geo 7 series. No matter what gets in your way.
The Trimble® Geo 7X handheld is from the Trimble GeoExplorer® series family of integrated, rugged, and high-accuracy GNSS handhelds. As a streamlined solution that enables faster and more productive data collection, the Geo 7X is ideal for organizations, such as utility companies, municipalities, and environmental agencies, requiring mobile data collection and asset management solutions.
Packed full of features that enable fast geospatial data collection anywhere with the level of accuracy and quality required by your organization, the Geo 7X is the most versatile GNSS handheld yet. The Geo 7X ensures you have the right data the first time, enabling the best decisions to be made quickly while saving time and money.
- Trimble Flightwave remote positioning technology
- Trimble Floodlight satellite shadow reduction technology
- Maximize GNSS productivity and be ready for the future
- End-to-end data collection solution
Eliminate Physical Barriers to Field Success
- Uses Trimble Flightwave™ technology with the detachable Geo 7 rangefinder accessory, enabling positions to be captured at distances up to 120 mâ€”perfect for when there are obstacles such as traffic or private land access limitations.
- Uses Trimble Floodlight™ satellite shadow reduction technology to keep you working when heavy overhead cover, such as trees and buildings, obstruct GNSS satellite reception.
Smart data collection, smart investment
- Provides compatibility with existing and currently planned GNSS constellations to deliver reliable GNSS tracking today and for years to come.
- Achieves better accuracy in real-time without the reliance of a traditional reference station-based infrastructure or VRS network through Trimble RTX™ correction service options. These include Trimble CenterPoint® RTX, Trimble FieldPoint RTX™, Trimble RangePoint™ RTX, and Trimble ViewPoint RTX™ which provide internet-delivered, centimeter to sub-meter GNSS positioning accuracy wherever cellular communications are available.
- Compatible with the breadth of Trimble GIS field and office software to provide you with flexible end-to-end data collection solutions and workflow choices.
Everything you need to work
- Powerful 1.0 GHz processor.
- 256 MB RAM.
- 4 GB of onboard storage.
- IP65 rating.
- Built-in 5 MP camera with enhanced zoom operation, bright color reproduction, and geo-tagging capability.
- Sunlight-optimized display to maintain exceptional clarity in all outdoor conditions for crisp on screen text and images.
- Integrated dual-mode cellular modem that enables continuous network and Internet access to real-time map data, web-based services, Trimble VRS Now™ and Trimble RTX corrections, and live update of field information.